Sunday, January 28, 2007

Welcome to the Driving Professor

For many years I have been studying driving. I have had the opportunity to work with instructors at the Skip Barber Driving School and also as an instructor myself with the SCCA (Sports Car Club of America). I have been the head of a car club and written many articles on driving. Now that I have seen both my sons get their licenses, I want to formalize all the things that I have learned.

This information is copywrited but free for publication as long as credit is given. All I ask at this point is that if you use my work that you copy it accurately and send me a copy of the finished product, either in printed or electronic form.

Please send to:

Chris Zarzycki
159 Garden Street
Torrington CT 06790

e-mail cmz55-chrisz@yahoo.com

No comments: